Pic(k) of the week 42: Sunrise over the Pacific with the Fujifilm XF 18-135 lens

When I reviewed the new Fujifilm XF 18-135 lens last Summer, I wrote in my overall conclusion that I would probably not immediately buy the lens, but that I thought it would be great for Aerial and Air to Air photography... 

Well after having shot again with one on loan during my "Castles of the river Loire" aerial photography trip last August, I was sold!

A few weeks ago, I picked up a second hand one and have really enjoyed using it! 

The image below was shot at sunrise on my way to Australia over the South Indian Ocean at 35000 feet.



Image details:
Fujfilm X-T1 with the XF 18-135 f3.5-5.6 R LM WR Fujinon lens
ISO 400, 18mm (27 full frame equivalent), f3.5, 1/1400s
Lightroom CC for RAW development
Nik ColorEfex with Pro contrast and Neutral density filter

More images shot with the 18-135 lens can be found here;

Remember: "There is a bright spot, in every dark cloud" - Bruce Beresford

Bjorn

Comments