2011 Pic(k) of the week 3: Use what you have!

Last week I flew into Dhaka, the capital of Bangladesh, one of the worlds most populated and poorest countries bordering India and Burma. While waiting for our return flight passengers, we watched as two young Bangladeshi were painting the airport terminal. 


2011 Pic(k) of the week 3: Use what you have!
Witnessing scenes where people do the job with whatever is available, continues to amaze me. I'm sure work safety organizations back home, would be astonished by the above, but it does do the job!


Image details:
Nikon P7000
ISO 100, 42mm, f 5.6, 1/220s
RAW process with Lightroom 3
Contrast improved with Nik ColorEfex


Unfortunately my day job has kept me extremely busy the first month of this year. I hope to decrease the backlog of images to be processed, including some of a recent trip to Liwa (The Empty Quarter desert) towards the end of the month.


Till then,
click that shutter,
BJORN


Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter

Comments