Pic(k) of the week 31: Cows with striped pyamas

I'm back in the mother country, Belgium, combining some photography jobs with some leave!
While driving through Flanders fields, I encountered these bizar young striped cows... 
Pic(k) of the week 31: Cow with the striped pyamas
The white stripe on the mid section of the animals, looked liked it had just been painted on. Almost too perfect for nature! There were about 15 in total, all looking very similar.

Image details:
Nikon D700, Nikkor 70-200 2.8 VR2 lens
ISO 800, 165mm, f 3.5, 1/8000s
Lightroom processed RAW
Fused three copies (+1,0-1EV) with Photomatix

PS: Obviously there was no need for a relatively high ISO like the 800... my camera was still setup like this and I did (forgot?!) not change it. By lowering the ISO to the standard  200 (less noise), I would still be able to shoot this image at 1/2000s. Plenty for my posing cows!

I'm in the process of editing images shot at an interesting Urban Exploring place; a disused Amusement Park called Dadipark... Some of the images can be found here.

If the weather permits, tomorrow I'm off to shooting some cooperate (business) aircraft at Brussels International airport.  

Till then,
click that shutter,
BJORN
  


Comments